Thursday, November 7, 2013




Timisoara. Is super pretty. One of the prettiest cities I have seen
Timisoara. Is super pretty. One of the prettiest cities I have seen

THERE WERE A TON OF PIGIONS!!!!!!
And gosh it was so gross... there was a little boy that kept picking them up and the mom was helping him. I wanted to throw up. That's a common thing here. They like the pigions they think they are doves... and something like they are good luck. Gosh there gross...


Sora Ralls and I

Sora Ralls and I
 

Elder Davis was trying to photo bomb and I yelled at him and that's why he is smiling in the background.




Our great district minus me and then minus Elder Davis

Our great district minus me and then minus Elder Davis

This is our district from Oradea! All missionaries and then familia condorachi :) Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment