Thursday, November 7, 2013


This is the metro that we wait at everyday. I'm gonna miss the metros. I love metro contacting.

And sora letinu. I promise she doesn't always look mean to me :) haha.



Planul petru Sport! Noi facem exercitii! I just adore Sora G seriously. Jess she reminds me of you.

We found this centiped... how do you spell that? On our wall one day. Those things move fast let me tell you!

The arch of the triumph here in Buch.

The arch of the triumph here in Buch.

I adore her with all my heart! She's such a sweet heart.

P-day. They drank Dr. Pepper from a pepper. Disgusting. So weird.

A park that Sora Stapley and I contacted at :) So beautiful! Loved that day.

Who likes contacting! I DO! :) haha glumesc. Dar serious.

Who likes contacting! I DO! :) haha glumesc. Dar serious.

Who likes contacting! I DO! :) haha glumesc. Dar serious.

The elders came with us. Their a bunch of weirdos.

Ciudat.

They had the lost soldier monument at the park. It was really cool.


Sora Stapley and I.


This is Lilly. She is adorable. La Multi Ani!

Little birthday party outside of the store.

We also did a puppet show for english. That was a lot of fun! So much fun :)

Sora Stapley and Sora Gerhartz. They are the funniest companionship ever!

Rodenberg proclaiming the gospel in a tree. haha.

Sora Gerhartz likes feeding the rats that live below our block. There her pets and they are massive haha it's funny.

I hide him everywhere. :) Hehe

See if you can spot the girafe :) HAHA! And just fyi this isn't my room :) Thanks

BARCELONA!!!! HOORAY!

So they were calling us of the devil. haha just another day :)

We had gone chalk contacting and well some people didn't like us drawing a book or mormon and I drew a dang good book or mormon! Just so ya know. some people believe that if Isus doesn't have two ii's it's false doctrine. We face that a lot here

This is in the middle of one of parks just fyi. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment