Saturday, November 9, 2013

I like to take random candid pictures of Sora Ralls and people

And these are some cool stairs we found close to our internet place.


Our elders... oh gosh... there a bunch of weirdos. This is us watching GENERAL CONFERENCE.

This is a random candy bar called. Black Man. Haha not racist at all huh? thought it was funny.

Elder Barclay WEARING a gypsy skirt with a bunch of kids in the mansion :) super funny.

Gosh Sora Ewell is leaving. She was my training. In the mission field she's my mom and Sora Gerhartz and I are her daughters this was her last transfer!


While we walked the hour to Lipova :) Walking on the highway :) Super fun.

Yeah Starting our hike up the mountain! Gotta work out more. New goal!

Dunno if I am ready for this long hike...

Well at least the view is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you are all jealous and you all should be because it was so fun :) So fun!



It looked like it was out of a fairytale the town that is.

Sora Ralls and I.

WE ARE ALMOST THERE!



WERE EXCITED... except for davis. Gosh that kid.

Pictures honestly just don't do it justice :)




Us sisters may have had a kind a trouble getting up these walls.
Thanks Elders :)





I made it to the top. :) HOORAY!

We can't really look into the sun so lets do a fake laugh to the side.




And as if the day weren't pretty or great enough we found TUC MILKA BARS! They are literally the greatest :) Mmmmm we have been searching for them everywhere :) They were so great

No comments:

Post a Comment