Friday, July 12, 2013



So I cook... a lot here. Mom I would love more recipes please :)
And I tried to open a can of tomatoes and it just got everywhere. You can't even see it very well in the picture but it was all over the drawers and the wall and the counter and well all over me.

Picture of cluj from the "book man's" apartment. He is the man who binds everybody's books here. He does a great job.
 

Pictures of Centru. We went there contacting this week. It was bloody hot.
 

Pictures of Centru. We went there contacting this week. It was bloody hot.
 

My companion love to dance to the music on my ipod. haha she makes me laugh.
 

I still like my girly things :) haha Jess I still paint my nails all the time!

She wanted jumping pictures. Hahaha she is too funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment