Friday, July 12, 2013

July 8, 2013

Goodmorning again,

Well this week has been a struggle for me because well I'm having some health problems.... For the past couple weeks I have just been coughing and coughing and coughing and just not being able to breathe. Then this week it has completely disrupted my sleep and so I told my district leader about it. And he thought that I had walking pneumonia which about scared the pants off of me.  So finally with the persuasion of my district leader I called Sora Hill and then I had a call from a doctor in Germany that helps with the missionaries in Eastern Europe. Well after talking to the doctor he told me that I don't have pneumonia (thank goodness) but he said that he believes I have bronchitis. Which just wasn't the news I was hoping for. But I am now on some antibiotics and some vitamins and what not. So I pray that I will get better. Although yesterday... man church was hard yesterday. And so I asked if I could have a blessing and I was feeling a bit better yesterday.

Anyways we were able to fit in some lessons this week with D and her daughter D and an eternal investigator named T. And T pronounced (Te-ah) just recently returned from America where she was a foreign exhange student. Well her teaching record goes on for days and days. And so we were able to meet up with her and it was such a good lesson. Obviously for investigating the church for forever and ever we weren't really sure what we should talk to her about. But we wanted to meet up with her to try and help her not give up on the church when she moves to England (for college). Anyways the lesson was just completely directed by the spirit and we really began to just teach to her needs. We were able to talk about our conversion stories and how we know that Heavenly Father loves us. It was so AMAZING. And by the end of the lesson she basically just stared at us and kept saying it's like you guys are reading my journal or are following me. Haha it was funny. But she agreed to start reading the Book of Mormon again and she seemed really excited to go back through her journals and experience the feelings that she had previously felt.

We were able to meet with D once this week, I wasn't really able to get around much the other appointment we had, but they really are just the cutest people I have ever met. And it was so sweet that when Sora M called to cancel our appointment on Sunday we get a call from D and she just wanted to know how I was doing and if she could do anything for me. I love it here I really do. Despite what difficulties I am having right now.

I don't think that I have ever felt so much love ever before! On Sunday all of the members could tell that I wasn't feeling well. Something about the fact that I wasn't smiling. :) Anyways and they just all came up to me and they were just amazing. The relief society president Sora H (Spelling it the American way, because I can't think of how to spell her name right now) Anyways she just comes up to me and grabs me and just says,"Let me see you, let me see you. How are you? Are you talking medicine? Do you need any help?" Gosh I love them so much. This branch really is the greatest branch ever! I don't know how I can ever get transferred away from Cluj. Later on Sunday we also went to dinner with S and A (WHOM I LOVE SO MUCH) and they have one of their friends who is a member but just doesn't come to church because she is always on a mission! Cutest sister ever her name is Sora C.. I think that's how you spell it. And she is about to go on another mission in Spain at the temple there. And so we had dinner with all of them and they are all just concerned about my health that Sora A made this... ummm how would you call it? Some sort of medicine? It's like a homemade remedy that she makes like once a year and she only had a little bit left and she just gave it to me. I can't tell you enough how amazing this branch is and the members here. And our elders in our district.
I really am so grateful I just feel so much love from everyone. It's fantastic. It's so nice to be loved.

I really love being a missionary despite me rather being in my bed back home when I am sick. I love being here. It is the most amazing experience I have ever gone through. And just being a part of the Lord's work. Gosh I wake up everyday and I just think to myself," Am I really in Romania? Am I really a missionary? God chose me to come here? My gosh does He have a lot of trust in me. I can't believe it." And sometimes I really can't what an amazing blessing He has given me to be here :) Despite all the struggles and things that come to past. Gosh I am so blessed.

I love you all so much. And I am so grateful for each and everyone of you and I feel your prayers. I really am the luckiest most blessed person ever to have such wonderful people in my life.
With much love,

Sora Stewart


No comments:

Post a Comment