Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I was a little sad about leaving Cluj. Cluj is so pretty and I was packing all my stuff up that day.

By the end of the day I felt like this.

I found out my camera had a lot of super cool effects and settings... so I took a bunch and I mean a bunch of pictures!

We said goodbye to T. :) Love her. She left for England this last week.

And I took a lot more pictures of Centru.

We found a really pretty other route to get to our lesson... which ended up not coming.... but I just had an opportunity to take some really pretty pictures of the Cluj Park.

They also had this lake thing in the middle of the park and so we took a lot of pictures there too.

They had all these little ducks everywhere. That I tried to take a picture of.

This is my new companion (one of them) Sora Gerhartz. She doesn't really like mornings and this is how she came out one morning :) haha she makes me laugh.

This is my new companion (one of them) Sora Gerhartz. She doesn't really like mornings and this is how she came out one morning :) haha she makes me laugh.

And this is in Buch... unfortunately I haven't taken many pictures in Buch yet... But these are of the capital building which is like the second biggest capital buliding in the world besides the pentagon. But it's so pretty. :)

And this is in Buch... unfortunately I haven't taken many pictures in Buch yet... But these are of the capital building which is like the second biggest capital buliding in the world besides the pentagon. But it's so pretty. :)

So this is us at M's baptism!


Sora Gerhartz is a doll and M loves her so much.

Me, M and the elders in our district

M. and I and S.

This is also my friend Elder Nathan Davis who is actually Brother Bunker... in the Canyon Gate ward, I believe grandson. And we met him on the Church History tour years and years ago and now we are serving together. So this is our super awkward missionary picture together as we arrived at the gara.

No comments:

Post a Comment