Monday, May 30, 2011

You know you're bored when...

You start taking surveys.... so here we go...

Hmmmm probably my legs. I like to shave my legs first so yeah.


Its a coral pinkish color. It is so soft and comfortable. I just got it :)


Ughhh... awkward. Possibly, yeahhh


Sometimes yeah I do. The night before I usually think of what I am going to where so I don't have to wake up so early.


I am feeling really tired... and kinda irritated. Long day at work full of headaches


My bed sheet. I am laying on it.


Ummm neither...


I actually think it was about a serial killer... I can't remember though... it was kinda weird. That is what I get for watching Criminal Minds before bed.


Yes I did. :) I meet someone knew almost everyday now :)


Raising Canes... I miss it


Yeah I do... probably not often enough though.


I dunno... some vegetable which it is.


I have never had an aim so never.

HAHAHA no. Not really. Maybe internally but I don't let things show very easily.


I would dance to any song ;)


yeah I have.

Biting gives me the chills. So I just lick it.


Ehhh sometimes. For the most part yeah.


I love myself. In a non cocky way.


I have met singers... a celebrity... a don't think so...


Ewww no.


The dogs bark.


Just the United States and Canada.


I think they are strict in a loving way. They don't let me do stuff that would harm me or my beliefs. But I would never want to do that anyways, so they aren't really strict.


Oh heck NO! I love myself remember?


Yeah sure why not?


Well that would be rude so no.


Yeah the crown I won for being Miss Eastern



Yeah from Red Box.


I don't have math right now or any class so no one.


when I was in middle school yeah.


Sure why not?


Probably no one... who knows though.


How about chicken eggs from the backyard?


Ummmm I think so but who knows, I have a lot of clothes.


No, eventually I will though.


Yeah I have.


Yes I do.


Hahahha totally depends.

HECK YES. I love my burt :)

Jessica will be going to Anatomy, and studying. Jenni will be saying goodbye to Dallin and Lorielle.


haha I can but probably not the proper way.


Yes sir/ma'am


I have not.


Ummm why on earth is the BDAC closed possibly?


Ummm oh goodness... I have no idea...


I don't like either. I like men haha ;)


There is no such thing as a bus here at USU Eastern


DEAD Straight


Ummm don't really wanna talk about it thanks :)


HAHAHAHHA OH YES :)


Not too much. It depends.


Ummm yeah most likely.


haha totally have.


Fall :) I LOVE FALL :)


Used to be Brown... starting to become a dark gray and light pink :)


It depends on the situation but yeah sometimes.


Eww no.


HAHAHA well... if you really must know... Probably Cortland


Nope I do not.

63. Where was your facebook default picture taken at?
On stage for the Spring Images dance concert :)


I dunno probably not...


I do :) It's a pretty great life.


Depends. At least everyday it seems like now.


Pink Flamingo :) :) :) :)


Gas for my car.


Perfect :)


Yup sure can


I can forgive. Yes. Will I ever get with them probably not.


Yeah I do.


Yes I can :)


PJ bottoms and a USU Eastern shirt.


hahahaha yes I have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment