Friday, March 11, 2011

Survey Fun :)


{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
So I have bought holey jeans and I don't think that I have any right now. Wait I have shorts that are holey :) Haha but it all depends on the deal really I buy them wherever :)

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Heck yes :) I totally do! I love sleep and I try to get enough sleep every night and I usually do. :) I love sleep :)

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
ummm ewww I hate oreos so I don't eat them.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
I'm more of a barefoot kind of girl. I would go barefoot or flip flops all year round if I could :) but if it's winter and I'm cold I wear my slippers :) These are mine :) LOVE THEM!

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
I would never enter a lottery honestly. I think it's beyond dumb really. If I were to win a lottery though I would call my parents of course.

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Where lots of food is thrown? No haha where my roommate and I make cookies and had a flour fight oh heck yes :)

{seven} do you snore?
Lol sadly I do :( I also sleep talk and I guess I scream too says my dad. I'm just a ball of sunshine huh :)

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
I think it was like 85 words or something like that.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
I can actually I have been practicing :) I can do cool things with it to... this is different from a hand stand though I can't do a hand stand though sadness :(

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Movie theater popcorn :) Or I either make my own kettle corn :) Or I just buy kettle corn :)

1 comment:

  1. haha i can't believe you hate oreos!! i miss you cute girl!

    ReplyDelete