Saturday, March 5, 2011

22 and 23 :)

really need to finish this dang thing and I'm almost done so I'm just trying to finish so ready :)
22. Something that makes me different from everyone else...
Hmmmmm.... this one is kinda hard for me to think of just because you know I usually will have something about me in common with someone or another. So it's not that I am exactly different from everyone else. A few things that I think do separate me from everyone else is that I am LDS... here in Utah it's kinda different because a lot of people are LDS. Back home though it was different, I was different because being LDS is more then just a religion. It's a complete lifestyle for me. Being LDS defines me for who I am. Another thing that I think makes me different from everyone else is just my creativeness. I can't draw or paint or write wonderful stories even though I do like to write sometimes. I think the dances that go on inside my mind and the emotion that I have while I dance and while I'm on stage is my art. Taking last Wednesday for an example, during one of my pieces that I am in which is the hardest piece I have ever been in for a couple reasons the emotional commitment that I have to have for this piece and the movements as it is on pointe. Anyways during this piece our teacher Mel was watching us and I just wanted this so bad and she could see it... she started crying... I started crying. The emotion that I have is who I am and dance is another huge part of my life. I love it.

Okay okay #23
Favorite TV Shows
1. Glee
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. House
4. Criminal Minds
It's late I can't really think anymore hahaha but this is it. I don't really watch a ton of TV so this is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment