Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 13

Dear Mom,
I wanted to write this to you to tell you just how grateful I really am to have you in my life. Ever since I was a little kid I knew of your faith and I knew how much you loved the gospel and me. I remember walking into your room when you were getting ready for bed and you would be on your knees. Your example to me is what made me who I am today.
I love you so much mom and I could never give thanks for what you have done for me. For taking me to my dance classes and supporting me in whatever I wanted to do. I don't remember you ever complaining for taking me to my 7 dances classes or coming to my performances when you had other important things that you had to plan. You always made sure that we were taken care of first and that you felt that you needed to support us in whatever we needed to do.
I love you forever and always mom at what you have done for me. I only ask that for one day I can be as good of a mom as you so that way I can take care of my future family too. I want to be able to have the relationship we have with my own kids. Where we can talk about things normally teenagers wouldn't tell their parents but I would always tell you. I want to be able to have my kids have the relationship we have. I love you mom and I can go on and on with this but it would be a novel! I love you :)
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment