I have discovered myself to be an awful blogger... so just for fun when I am going through these stressful weeks of finals and performances I thought I would do this :)
day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you and your friends
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- another picture of you and your friends
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
day 13- a letter to someone
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you love
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- favorite tv shows
day 24- something you crave for a lot
day 25- your last five facebook statuses
day 26- favorite movies
day 27- what I would find in your bag
day 28- what do you think about your friends
day 29- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 30- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
So I really don't take pictures by myself so you will have to suffice with this :)
1. I don't think I will ever grow up. I am still a kid at heart and I would love to watch all the Disney movies over and over again then anything else!
2. Doing ballet since you are 5 years old and then trying to take a ballet class here at CEU is completely different. And slightly boring to me. So I am excited to be able to try new things in dance :)
3. I absolutely hate facial hair! My friends here at CEU that joined in in this No Shave November know how I feel.
4. I have lived in Las Vegas my whole life until now. I didn't know I would like the small towness so much! But I really do :)
5. I love being an ambassador :) Makes me really try and reach out to people that I normally wouldn't even try to talk to. It's nice to try and reach beyond myself.
6. My roommate Jessica is the greatest and we literally stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning talking even though we are exhausted and want to sleep. We just can't shut up it seems. I feel lucky to have such a great roommate :)
7. I tend to overdue the smiley faces. It happens with my happiness I guess hahahaha!
8. I have made bets with friends that I wont be married in 2 1/2 years. When I accomplish that I will get a milkshake :)
9. I have always wanted to go to Italy. Especially to go there on a mission. I know it would be extremely hard with the pope being there and what not. But the fact that they are building a temple in Italy... I wanna go :)
10. I am a little obsessed with musicals :) They make me happy which is why I am so happy that I have Taralynn as another roommate because that's all she listens to :)
11. When I get married and go on my honeymoon. I want to go to San Francisco or New York just so I can go see Wicked! Is that a little bad?
12. I tend to like all music. But I absolutely love just soft acoustic sounds. :) Which is why Joshua Radin is my favorite artist.
13. I really really want long hair. Which makes me so depressed that I have short hair! So my goal is to actually grow it out!
14. I was a nanny for a couple of years and I absolutely loved it! But it made me realize that I shouldn't rush what I have now. So I am grateful to be a college student living life :)
15. Pink and Brown are my favorite colors. And they have been my favorite colors since I was in middle school. It makes me wonder if my colors will ever change?