Friday, November 26, 2010

Tangled :)

So over this Thanksgiving Day weekend home in Vegas :) Jenni and I decided to go see a movie. I still have yet to see Harry Potter and I did want to see that this weekend. So my whole plan was to go see that with Jenni. Turns out that the day she saw it was on Thanksgiving with her family and I really didn't want to miss out on that time with my family so I declined and we both decided that we would go see a movie tomorrow. So here is the day and we both decided since she saw Harry Potter the day before, that we would watch Tangled. It looked like a super cute movie and I had already wanted to see it so we said why not. :)
I have to say that this movie was super duper cute and is completely worth seeing. I was kinda sketchy about seeing it and just waiting for it to be like every other Disney movie. But it was so cute and had a good story about dreams and such :) lol but I really really really enjoyed it. And now I really really really want the soundtrack. haha the music was good too :)
Totally recommend seeing it :)

I really like this song in the movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment