Monday, November 15, 2010

Boyce Avenue

Okay can I just admit my obsession with Boyce Avenue. I think my roommate Jessica is so sick of me listening to them, but what can I say they are ridiculously amazing!
So if you know me you know that you can basically take any song and make it an acoustic version with an airy mans voice and I am in heaven! Honestly like John Mayer, Matt Nathanson, and Joshua Radin. Nobody knows Joshua Radin but he will be my future husband someday... okay so not really but a girl could only dream right :)
So since I have recently discovered Boyce Avenue I have listened to most of the songs... which are mostly covers but they really are amazing :) I like them :)
So that is my recommendation to all of those who love them acoustic songs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment