Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 8

So my short term goals for the month :) Well let me just think here :)
1. I want to do well on my finals for Math, History, and Geology.
2. I want to get home to Vegas in one piece with no problems with weather or car troubles!
3. I want to buy all my siblings the presents they need.
4. I want to spend as much time with my family as possible!
5. I want to learn how to snowboard! :)
6. I want to make a snowman
7. I want to be able to go to my ward and feel the spirit like I always do for the Christmas Sacrament special thingamabober.... :)
8. I just want to have a wonderful month with my family and friends :)

So most of these aren't really goals... because school will be out and I dunno what to say but just this is what I want to do and accomplish this month :)
This will be Jess, Me and James on the slopes :) I'm excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment