Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 3

So I have some of the greatest friends in the world. So how exactly can I choose just one?! I have made so many great friends in the past and now that I have to tell you all about them!My friends from back home are fantastic and they leave so many memories in my mind. And what is so fantastic about it is that we are all still friends. We are all in contact and we still write each other every week on Sunday just to tell each other about our lives in college! I Love These Girls!
My family I think are my greatest friends! I am missing Matt... he was on his mission but he is included in this picture! My family is always there and they love me no matter what and are always willing to help me out whenever I am needing it. I just love my family :) They are amazing :)The Ambassador group is some of my greatest friends and I am so grateful that I have each and everyone of them in my lives today! They are so nice and they really work hard as individuals and as a team. I feel so lucky to be part of such an organization!

My dance ensemble here at school is just superb! I was so extremely nervous into getting into dance because I had had such a bad experience before! But these girls and guys are just so fantastic and they really go out of there way to help you. When you make a mistake they say get it girl get it get it, which is an inside joke, haha. But they are so nice and so supportive over everything you do in dance. It is amazing I love these people :)haha so this is James. No we are not dating although he loves to pretend that we are engaged all the time. haha But this is my friend James and he is one of the greatest people I know! We hang out all the time *cough* because he likes my roommate :) but we talk and text and hang out all the time. It's a blast! I'm grateful to have such a great friend like him in my life here at college :)This is my roommate Jessica! Isn't she beautiful :) I love her to death and I am so glad that we were able to become friends the way we did :) She is one of the most amazing people I have met and we are already so close! She always keeps me happy and on my toes with the things she says to me! We are so alike and I have had so many fantastic, funny, great, spiritual, and so on and so forth nights with her! Love this girl to death :) She is one of my best friends :)
This is my wonderful, fantastic, beautiful, charismatic best friend! She is fantastic and we have been friends since we were 5 years old. How can we not be close you tell me? What I love is that no matter how long we are apart or what happens nothing ever changes in our friendship. She is always her and I am always me. Forever :) it is fantastic. This girl has done so much in my life and we have been through so much together. I will always be so thankful to have her in my life as my example and person to look up to even though she is smaller ;) I love her to death she will forever be my best friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment