Saturday, October 9, 2010

Things...

My family is definetly my number one motivator. Being the first one away to college in my family has been kinda hard on me. I don't have my mom waiting for me at home to ask how my day was or if there is anything that she can do to help me. I also don't have any of my siblings there to just hang and talk or my dad to come in to my room in the middle of the night and just talk to me about anything and everything.
The ambassador team. If I did not have my team of ambassadors I think I would just about die. They are just a spectacular group and we get along so well. Not only that but we all look after each other and if anyone needs anything we're always there for the other one. I also have Terry the man over the ambassadors. He takes care of each and everyone of us. He is an amazing man and he takes care of us like we are all his kids. I love the ambassadors


The Gospel. I have never felt so much need for the Lords help and for the need of the Gospel in my life. Not being at home just made it more clearer to me that I not only want the gospel but I NEED the gospel in my life. Being away from my ward family and my own family who would go to church every Sunday just made it more of a habit for me to come to church and to really realize how much I do need it in my life. And not only need it but I love it.So you'll have to ignore the photo, especially since my ward is really nothing like this. I am thankful for my ward though. They are all so nice and even though I don't know everyone in the ward yet but they have all accepted everyone and that is what I appreciated the most. I also have to say my gratitude toward my new bishop: Bishop Dunn. He is one of the greatest men I have known and he reaches out to each and everyone of us. I am way grateful for my ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment