Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jessica





My roommate Jessica!
I think I first really became friends with Jessica and that was because we had Geology class together so we had that time to sit by each other and get to know each other. Eventually that turned into calling each other to have lunch together and now you wouldn't have ever guessed that we weren't friends! She is pretty much my twin and my heart would just about break if I didn't have her there! We have gotten into our own little disputes but the disputes were nothing but fun such as our flour fight! We always yell at each other but we never mean anything harsh by what we say! I love that we will stay up late and talk to each other about the most retarded things but we laugh anyways! I am way lucky to have Jessica as one of my roommates and I am so glad I have her here with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment