Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sophomore Year! 4 more to go!

I thought that maybe since it has been a while since I have last posted that I need to post about what is going on. And honestly I feel like nothing has been going on!
But then again I can make a list of the things that have happened.
- Got two jobs. One at the Main Street Grill another at a studio! I will be a dance teacher :) :)
- Went to Lake Powell as Ambassadors.
- Moved in to my new apartment.
- Unpacked "most" of my stuff. Decorated had couches moved in.
- Got a bed :) best gift ever :)
- Started school with all 14 credits.
- Went to Dance Auditions. (made a goal to be in more than 3 dances this year)
- Achieved my goal :)
- Started the most amazing pointe class ever :)
And I have a list of the things that will happen!
- Going to start choreographing for Castle Country Stars Dance Studio.
- Elder Holland is coming to speak to the Young Single Adult Stake!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
- Light Bright will be here once again and I can't wait :)
- Matt and Chantal's wedding and open house :)
- Other friends of mine whose names will not be mentioned until the official announcement! Will be getting married :)
- My fall dance show :)
- And I guess in general just the exciting adventures that come my way through the next few months :)

I feel so grateful to be here in Price, UT. I really do. I miss my family a ton especially since I haven't seen my dad or my siblings since the family reunion. I have seen my mom within the last couple of months but I miss her too a lot! But I am grateful to be here on my own where I make my own choices and I have having to grow up by myself. No more running to my parents every time I fall. For now I have to pick myself back up and crawl, and then walk, and then run to my next destination. But I know that because I have the church in my life that this will be so much more easier for me to make decisions that will be beneficial for me.
I can not wait to see what the savior has in store for me next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment